[Vision2020] Dick Cheney

Agendas thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 28 13:09:59 PDT 2004

Well, Carl -

It appears that His Whineyness, the Dougster, feels that the homosexual agenda
is in direct contrast to the heterosexual agenda, not to mention the bisexual
agenda as well.  And how about myself, a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

One more thing:  I fear a major conspiracy among homosexual and bisexual
squirrels may threaten an otherwise peaceful campus this summer.

Tom "keeping my pistachios safe for the summer" Hansen

Unite personifiers.  The only thing you have to lose is Mr. Dignity.