[Vision2020] Property Tax Issues

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 21:16:23 PDT 2004

Visionaries:

On Tuesday, July 6, at 1:00 in the County Commissioners Meeting Rm. (in the
basement of the Courthouse) Saundra Lund and I will be asking the County
Commissioners to revoke the property tax exemptions granted to New St. Andrews and
Anselm House. This meeting is  open to the public, as are all county meetings.
If you are concerned about increased property tax rates, this meeting might
be of special interest to you.  We hope to see you there.

Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.