[Vision2020] Auntie's website

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 20:59:01 PDT 2004

Visionaries:
I am pleased to announce on behalf of my daughter-in-law, Auntie
Establishment, the uploading of her really, really, really funny column, "From Queer to
Eternity."  This splendid addition to her website <Auntie-Establishment.com> is
drawn from Vision 2020 exchanges between Auntie (and other sensible
Visionaries) and well, let's just say self-proclaimed Saints.  For those of us who can't
claim the Queer part of the title just imagine it says "From Straight to
Hell."  Not nearly as apt as Auntie's title, but then, I'm no Joan Opyr.
Also, I think she has at least one item on her "Tacky Merchandise" link.
Please keep in mind that any revenue will not flow back to Auntie but will go
either to the Moscow Public Library or Planned Parenthood.  (I think.  Check with
Auntie on this matter.)
Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.