[Vision2020] Bulldozers at the Palouse Mall

bill london london at moscow.com
Fri Jun 25 10:51:55 PDT 2004

And we have to destroy that green space in order to save it....
The destruction there at the Palouse Mall is all part of the plan,
agreed to by the city council, for the replacement of the plantings in
that buffer zone (the ones the mall illegally cut four years ago).
The city park staff is monitoring the process, and the plan is to add a
drip irrigation system, sidewalk and new plants to complete the project
by end of July.
The mall's earlier suggestion of a meandering path and filling in the
swale will not happen.
BL