[Vision2020] ?: ID State Legislators & College Degrees

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Wed Jun 23 01:39:35 PDT 2004

Saundra -

You realize, of course, that you are opening the flood gates for Christ
Church members to debate the sins of elected officials educated by
government schools.

I will see if educaiton levels of our elected officials are mentioned in the
Idaho Blue Book.

Tom