[Vision2020] ?: ID State Legislators & College Degrees

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Tue Jun 22 20:11:35 PDT 2004

Visionaries:

While sitting around pondering the state of higher education in Idaho and
wondering why things happen (i.e., the English department faculty not having
office phones while a "virtual" charter school gets a $1.6 million taxpayer
bailout), we pondered some questions I'm wondering if any of you know the
answers to since we're such a diverse and knowledgeable group with a knack for
finding information  :-)

Does anyone know how I could find out how many of the Idaho state legislators
actually have college degrees?

And, does anyone know how I could find out how this compares to other states or
the national average for legislators at the state level?

TIA,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.