[Vision2020] My website is up. Really.

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:14:56 -0700

I highly recommend Joan's website, and I have no doubt that Bishop Saundra's
reticence will prove to be a small bump on the road easily smoothed over,
paving the way for the continued expansion of the fastest growing church in
the western part of the north portion of the southern section of east
Moscow.  I look forward to reading Joan's "lightly edited" responses.  Don't
forget to change the names to protect the innocent, Joan.  If you have
occasion to read today's Spokesman-Review, I also recommend John Dickinson's
guest column in the op-ed section regarding Sami Al-Hussayan's aquittal.  It
gives me hope.

                                                                Carl
Westberg Jr.