[Vision2020] CJ's a new church?

Like Totally Cool Dude thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:26:02 GMT

Yo, Joan -

How about a "Come as Your Favorite Dysfunctional" Night?

I am off medication and the therapy group is almost completed.  I find that I
have no place to go now that ATF and the Health Department have closed down my
favorite hangouts.

Can I?  Huh?

Tom "I'm alot Better Now" Hansen

> >Has anyone else heard that CJ's was purchased by one of the religious
gr> oups
> >in town?  I heard a rumor through the grapevine and was wondering if it
> was
> >true.
>

> I'd like to report that The Church of Joan and Carl has purchased CJ's
an> d that the initials will now stand for Christ's Joint.

> I'd like to report that, but it isn't true.  In our ongoing search for
ne> w sources of church revenue, Carl and I have decided to purchase a metal
> detector and begin spending our Saturdays at East City Park.  You'd be
su> rprised at what those kids drop in the sand box.

Explorer>  download : http://explorer.msn.com

           http://www.fsr.net/