[Vision2020] CJ's a new church?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:56:50 -0700

Sister Joan and I figure that if we scrape up about $11.50, we'll have
enough for our cathedral.  Exponentially, we're the fastest growing church
in the western part of the north portion of east Moscow.

                           Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: "Joan Opyr" <auntiestablishment@hotmail.com>
>To: "Vision2020 Moscow" <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] CJ's a new church?
>Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:47:49 -0700
>
> >Has anyone else heard that CJ's was purchased by one of the religious
>groups
> >in town?  I heard a rumor through the grapevine and was wondering if it
>was
> >true.
>

>I'd like to report that The Church of Joan and Carl has purchased CJ's and
>that the initials will now stand for Christ's Joint.
>
>I'd like to report that, but it isn't true.  In our ongoing search for new
>sources of church revenue, Carl and I have decided to purchase a metal
>detector and begin spending our Saturdays at East City Park.  You'd be
>surprised at what those kids drop in the sand box.
>
>Building a cathedral one dime at a time,
>
>Sister Joan/Auntie EstablishmentGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
>download : http://explorer.msn.com

Looking to buy a house? Get informed with the Home Buying Guide from MSN
House & Home. http://coldwellbanker.msn.com/