[Vision2020] Air America's Current state of affairs

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:28:47 -0700

Alas Pat, it was you who started it by offering an unsolicited and somewhat
insulting critique of someone else's theory.  You have recently gone on to
state that your faith in our President prompts you to believe that it will
all come together in Iraq.

Not only will I not quit, I have more questions, based upon your willingness
to continue to offer your opinions:

Is your faith based upon our President's willingness to tell the truth about
the war?  Is it based on the integrity of an Administration willing to name
CIA operatives in order to silence its critics?

Tell us all the source of your faith, if you will.

Sunil

>From: "Pat Kraut" <pkraut@moscow.com>
>To: "vision2020" <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Air America's Current state of affairs
>Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:32:36 -0700
>
>No, I am not going to get caught up with you about something we so
obviously would disagree with each other about. Yes, I think it was a good
thing but have no desire to help you see my reasons why. You and so many
others on this site know what you know and don't care to stretch beyond it.
Therefore, I am not going to try, quit trying to get me to go into it!
>PK

peruse, I'm sure you'll get around to answering my question about why we
went to war with Iraq.

>   Sunil
>

>   >From: "Pat Kraut" <pkraut@moscow.com>
>   >To: "vision2020" <vision2020@moscow.com>
.com ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ