[Vision2020] Some more Idaho SI gems

Oh Yeah thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 18:16:02 GMT

How about:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/62_Idaho.jpg

The 1962 University of Idaho Basketball Team and the trip to the Sweet 16?

This team consisted of:

Joe Cipriano (Coach), Chuck White, Tom Whitfield, Lyle Parks, Gus Johnson, Rich
Porter, Fred Crowell, Don Sowar, Terry Henson, Tom Moreland, Nelson Levias,
Wayne Meyer, Chuck Kosak, Bill Mattis, and Wayne Anderson (Assistant Coach).

How about the 1949 University of Idaho Football Team (then part of the Pacific
Coast Conference with UCLA, USC, California, etc.) beat Stanford and returned
to Moscow (by train).

Need any more?

Tom