[Vision2020] Zarafa Tutorials

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:35:36 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C44A1F.AC28E7A0

Rose laments:

>While Doug Jones is looking forward, Doug Wilson, sadly - but not unexpe=
ctedly, remains locked in a >rut, wheels spinning and throwing dirt.  A v=
isit to his blog site, dougwils.com, is a stroll down memory >lane.  Doug=
 is recycling old posts from Vision 2020 - in a format tailored to his pe=
rsonality.  He selects >and "lightly edits" posts and then responds to th=
em.  How perfect is that? Doug controls the input and >since there is no =
comment button for reader rebuttal he also gets the last word.

What are you talking about, Rose -- this is a great idea!  So great, in f=
act, that I think I'll do it myself.  I had planned to get my web-site up=
 and running this weekend (at long last), and it was going to be just my =
collected Community News columns and a few sample chapters from my novel.=
  Now, however, I think I'll include my email exchanges with Doug and the=
 Dougciples.
  =20
Come Monday or Tuesday, dear visionaries, if you visit www.auntie-establi=
shment.com, you'll find my "lightly edited" Doug-related retreads under t=
he heading "From Queer to Eternity."  What fun!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer =
download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C44A1F.AC28E7A0

<HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff" STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;b=
ackground-color:#ffffff; "><DIV>Rose laments:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DI=
V>&gt;While Doug Jones is looking forward, Doug Wilson, sadly - but not u=
nexpectedly,&nbsp;remains locked in a &gt;rut, wheels spinning and throwi=
ng dirt.&nbsp; A&nbsp;visit to his blog site, dougwils.com, is&nbsp;a str=
oll down memory &gt;lane.&nbsp; Doug is recycling old posts from Vision 2=
020 -&nbsp;in a format tailored to his personality.&nbsp; He selects &gt;=
and "lightly edits" posts and then responds to them.&nbsp; How perfect is=
 that? Doug controls the input and &gt;since there is no comment button f=
or reader rebuttal&nbsp;he also gets the last word.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DI=
V> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>What are you talking about, Rose&nbsp;-- this i=
s a great idea!&nbsp; So great, in fact, that I&nbsp;think I'll do it mys=
elf.&nbsp; I had planned to get my web-site up and running this weekend (=
at long last), and it was&nbsp;going to be just my collected&nbsp;Communi=
ty News columns and a few sample chapters from my&nbsp;novel.&nbsp; Now, =
however, I think I'll include my&nbsp;email exchanges with Doug and the D=
ougciples.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>Come Monday or Tuesday, dear vis=
ionaries, if you visit <A href=3D"http://www.auntie-establishment.com">ww=
w.auntie-establishment.com</A>, you'll find my "lightly edited" Doug-rela=
ted retreads under the heading&nbsp;"From Queer to Eternity."&nbsp; What =
fun!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Joan Opyr/Auntie&nbsp;Establishment&nbs=
p;</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MS=
N Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer=

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C44A1F.AC28E7A0--