[Vision2020] Idaho and Sports Illustrated

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 07:36:14 -0700

Sports Illustrated has been featuring one of the fifty states in each issue
the last several months, and the new issue features Idaho.  Among the
questions:  Idahoans most hated opponent.  The answer:  The Idaho Vandals.
We're our own state's most hated opponent?

         Carl Westberg Jr.

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups – now 3 months FREE!