[Vision2020] lost money

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 20:12:29 PDT 2004

Speaking of lost money, I lost $20 yesterday. Please check your wallets and
purses. If you discover you have a $20 bill with Jackson on the front side,
and a picture of the White House on the backside, it is mine. I would
appreciate it if you could return it to me. I will even come over and pick
it up for you. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciation.

Thanks,

Donovan J Arnold

PS, I also lost a $10, it has a picture of Alexander Hamilton on the front
and a picture of the US Treasury building on the back.