[Vision2020] Dems platform

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Fri Jul 30 20:12:20 PDT 2004

Pat,

I really enjoyed your comparison of the Democrat's convention to an Amway
meeting and that the Republican's convention will probably be the same. That
is probably as descriptive as it gets. I've never been to an Amway meeting
but lived in Michigan most of my life and heard lots of stories.

Sounds like the balloons raised someone's blood pressure!

Dick Schmidt