[Vision2020] Dems platform

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jul 30 19:42:52 PDT 2004

I could agree with at least half of what Kerry said he is going to do 'if'
he wins. It will be great if he is going to vote for those things since he
hasn't before.  He and the rest of the congress have spent the years since
the fall of the wall destroying the CIA, FBI and the military and now act as
those it just happened under Bush. It started with Church here in Idaho and
has gone on and on.
It was like an Amway meeting, all hype with the same old stuff. Now don't
get excited...I will probably feel the same way about the Republican
convention. I am able to sort out the hype and the false promises that keep
coming every four years from both sides. We are not going to get universal
health care. All the talk about it just keeps us from doing what we could do
to fix it. And we never will with all the trial lawyers in DC. Which are the
reasons I won't be voting for the Johns. A good part of what is wrong with
our current health care is John Edwards and Dean...yes its the juries also
but we could help these court cases in other ways if we tried. Just a
thought from the middle of the road.
Pat

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long
at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
Helen Keller