[Vision2020] who does Nick Holt work for?

Jack Van Deventer jack at moscowUSA.com
Fri Jul 30 17:55:45 PDT 2004

I think the conspiracy fabricators on Venom 2020 are on to something.  Paul
Kimmel *must* be guilty, no matter that a police investigation (instigated
by an anonymous accuser) cleared him of all wrong-doing.  After all, Paul
worships each Sunday at Christ Church and is a known friend Doug Wilson's.
That just proves his guilt.  Case closed.

For reasons too obvious to ignore, Venom 2020 needs to go after Nick Holt,
the new head coach at the U of I, for being similarly culpable.
1. He wears too many hats (one of which is a baseball cap, despite his own
insistence that he's a football coach).
2. He has dozens of impressionable youngsters under his control and he
influences their actions both on and off the field.
3. He's been known to hang out with athletic boosters and we all know that
athletic boosters pay money to coaches and players under the table.
4. He is associated with Rob Spear, the Athletic Director who controls the
purse strings.  Clearly there's a conflict of interest that reeks of
financial mismanagement.
5. Given the student and coaching minions under Holt's control, he's made no
secret of his intent to takeover the University of Idaho, especially with
the administers who already cater to his every whim.
6. Despite years in the coaching profession, he's never won a single game as
a head coach.  Obviously there's something else driving his personal agenda
of greed and ambition.
7. Idaho taxpayers are spending millions of dollars funding the worst-ranked
football team in the nation.  We need to contact the Board of Equalization
to remove the Kibbie Dome's tax exempt status immediately.  No doubt Holt
pockets loads of money in this scam, all at taxpayers' expense.

It's high time that the concerned citizens of Moscow rise up and launch an
investigation, slash his tires, post anonymously on Venom 2020, put
slanderous posters around town, protest football games, remove his tax
exempt status, and pull down his Christmas lights.  The man is a disgrace to
humanity and deserves everything he's got coming to him.

Jack
Jack Van Deventer
jack at moscowUSA.com

p.s. FYI, Tom Hansen, this is a *joke*.