[Vision2020] The 2004 Democratic Party Platform

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 30 15:49:57 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

It appears that there are many subscribers questioning and doubting the
Democratic Party Platform without apparently having any knowledge of it.

I say to them, "Don't wait for the movie.  Read the book, all 41 pages of
it, just as it was accepted by the Democratic National Committee on July 10,
2004.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/2004_Democratic_Platform.pdf

This requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader to access this file.  For
those of you who do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, it is freely downloadable
at:

I may be a simple Intolerista Quasi-Secularista Liberal Elitista, but I do
firmly believe that one must have some degree of knowledge about a topic
before (s)he can criticize it.

Take care,

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.