[Vision2020] Birds do it . . .

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 15:13:06 PDT 2004

Bees do it.  Even educated fleas do it.  Let's do it, let's fall in love  . .

Someone (I don't know who) once said that Democrats like to fall in love and Republicans like to fall in line.  Well, visionaries, I'm in love.  It might not last.  I might have regrets.  I might find myself pissed off, pregnant, and left at the altar, but for now, I am as pleased as punch.  Last night, John Forbes Kerry delivered a knock-out speech at the Democratic National Convention, a speech worthy of Bill Clinton and -- dare I say it? -- that other JFK, John Fitzgerald Kennedy.  My favorite line?  "I want an America that relies on its ingenuity and its innovation, not the Saudi royal family."  Can I get an amen?

Now that I've fallen in love, I intend to fall in line.  John Kerry's not perfect.  I don't care for his hair-do.  But I can overlook these little flaws.  I'm ready to put on my veil, my off-white dress, and find something borrowed and something blue.  Look out Vegas, here I come!

Going to the chapel and we're gonna get ma-aa-arried!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment (AKA Mrs. Kerry)

PS: Just so no one confuses me with Doug Wilson, the first three lines of this email were written by Cole Porter, and the last by The Dixie Cups.  No plagiarism here, no-sir-ee, I'm gonna live to be a hundred and three!  Whoops -- just quoted Jiminy Cricket.  Boy, this attribution business is tricky! Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com