[Vision2020] Evidence of Bush Family Values

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 27 05:43:32 PDT 2004

I agree 100%, Ted.

Let's do a quick comparison of one of George Bush Jr.'s daughters (Jenna,
age 22) and one of John Kerry's daughters (Vanessa, age 23).

Jenna Bush has been arrested for under-age DUI and shows her support for her
father's campaign by sticking her tongue out at reporters.

Vanessa Kerry has been high profile on MTV's program "Choose or Lose"
actively campaigning for her father and has had one of her films ("Final
Full Measure") presented at the Cannes Film Festival in France.