[Vision2020] Evidence of Bush Family Values

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 21:51:06 PDT 2004

Ted writes:

"Donovan et. al.

What seems like a pointless argument?  Or is your post pointless? If Bush
did not care enough to raise his own children, as you suggest, this
certainly bolsters my point that Bush's possible lack of "family values" in
some respects has received a "pass" by our culture."

Or maybe the opposite. I think that the most loving thing Bush could do IS
let someone else raise his children. I would think they would be better off,
I mean this guy kills people in other countries, does he have the values to
instill in these young women?

Donovan J Arnold