[Vision2020] Re: Apology to Kraut and Blackmail by Mr.Duffau

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 21:24:14 PDT 2004

Paul,

You know as well as I do, that anyone can doctor a forwarded email and would
not cervice as evidence. The only evidence that I have is your overwhelming
concern that I try and prove it, which I cannot do by email.  If people want
to believe that I just pulled this story out my ass and picked you as my
blackmailer by throwing darts at names from Vision2020, that is fine, let
them believe that is the case. My point and only concern is that I am not
going to do something under a threat, even if it is the correct action to
take.

Have a nice day,

Donovan J Arnold