[Vision2020] Evidence of Bush Family Values

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 23:00:12 PDT 2004

Donovan et. al.

What seems like a pointless argument?  Or is your post pointless?

If Bush did not care enough to raise his own children, as you suggest, this
certainly bolsters my point that Bush's possible lack of "family values" in
some respects has received a "pass" by our culture.

Thank you, Donovan, for reinforcing my argument, though that means my
argument was not pointless, as you suggest.

Why should I bother to respond to a post about a "pointless argument" when
the post has a point that apparently bolsters the point of the pointless
argument?

To point out the duality and existential absurdity that confronts us on every
front!

Ted Moffett