[Vision2020] Facinating comments towards and from Pat, etc, etc.

pduffau at adelphia.net pduffau at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 23 18:33:31 PDT 2004

Paul,

First, welcome to Vision2020.  It is indeed a very active list.  The list, however, is often very rough and intolerance runs very high.  If you have a thick skin, I commend it to you as many of the posters are very knowledgeable.  Many of them are very different in their, er, "forthfulness and frankness" when approached individually versus the public persona they project.

If you have a contrary opinion, you may expect opposition, some of it insulting.  You may also expect that some will seriously consider your input.

Take care.

Paul Duffau