[Vision2020] Anthony's Restaurant - Spokane

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Fri Jul 23 14:43:24 PDT 2004

All,

I took my wife to the new Anthony's Restaurant in Spokane Wednesday night for our anniversary. They are part of the Seattle Anthony's chain and not the from San Diego group (both groups are known for their fine seafood). They have a Sunset dinner special from Monday through Friday 3 PM to 6 PM, which is a 4 course meal including an appetizer, chowder or salad, entree, and dessert for $15.95. I had the planked salmon and my wife had the Cajun style rock fish and they were delicious and service was first class. They have another 6 or 8 selections available for the Sunset special as well as a full menu. The restaurant overlooks Spokane Falls and is located at 510 N Lincoln St. They do take reservations Phone 509-328-7225.

I don't know a soul there and am not related anyone there. We occasionally like to try a new restaurant out of town and wanted to pass on our experience.

Dick Schmidt