[Vision2020] Evidence of Bush Family Values

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jul 23 13:39:33 PDT 2004

Ya know what? It isn't over yet! We do not know what the future holds for Chelsea or any of the other children of leaders. Many people can fail the leadership they have been given for a time and then grow up and do much better. I think that if you liked Bush you would be much more forgiving for a child put into a difficult position so much in the public eye. But then I have know so many who failed at some point in their lives and then lived to regret it. The problem here is that it is so public for these girls and so many others who have done this. And so it Goes!
Pat