[Vision2020] Evidence of Bush Family Values

LuJane Nisse publisher lujane at lataheagle.com
Fri Jul 23 13:12:06 PDT 2004

and... believe it or not... some kids form their own attitudes, beliefs and
values despite what we, as parents, attempt to instill in them. I have one
daughter that would be a Chelsea and another that would be this Bush
daughter. Both raised the same. Two different attitudes and outlooks on life
and deep-seated beliefs. (one atheist, one christian... etc)
go figure - kids grow up to be their own person. You can only hope you got
some good things in there they can fall back on.

Perhaps if you liked the current president you would have a different
opinion of this obviously rebellious child such as, "She is assertive." "She
is ... " whatever.