[Vision2020] Evidence of Bush Family Values

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 12:51:55 PDT 2004

All:

Consider the Clinton's daughter Chelsea, and how she appears to be an
intelligent, successful law abiding women, despite what the tabloids say.  Then
consider the coordinated attack against the character and family values of her
parents, as though they sit at the right and left hand of Satan.

Now consider the behavior of current President Shrub's children.  Which
progeny from which parents (Clinton or Shrub) reflect the best parenting?  One
might conclude with a gasp that the Clinton's are better parents than Shrub.

Now we must consider what "best parenting" means.  If raising your children
to reflect the cowboy rude crude "I'll kick your ass if you mess with me" and
to hell with the rest of the world (remind you of someone?) mentality, then it
is clear Shrub's daughters do reflect sound family values.  Chelsea, by
comparison, is a wimp.  I mean from a rough and tough anti-intellectual Texan's
point of view.  Shrub's daughters are "Texans," and it shows.

Ride'm cowboy into the heart of the Middle East bringing good'ol boy sound
family values to those hapless Iraqis, and to hell with what the rest of the
world thinks.

Ted Moffett