[Vision2020] mozilla et al. Was Virus infected mail purportedly from "Cweitz"

Sam Scripter (fsr) MoscowSam at moscow.com
Thu Jul 22 08:36:24 PDT 2004

Thank you David Camden-Britton for the website link to mozilla.

As a long-time user of Internet Explorer and Outlook Express, I am VERY reluctant to try a change-over to anything else.  I suspect many other readers on this list feel the same.

However, I visited the mozilla website and find it intriguing.

QUESTIONS:

- Can one have the mozilla applications installed without giving up ones installations of IE and OE?

- What functionalities does one give up by switching to applications offered in the mozilla suite?

- What confounding/perplexing things occur for IE and OE users by switching to mozilla applications.

Sam Scripter