[Vision2020] Leaving a few children behind

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 22 05:52:52 PDT 2004

Ladies and gentlemen of this fine forum!

I present to you another reason why some species eat their young:

Ms. Pat "If they were meant to survive, they would have been born rich and
white" Kraut

She walks.  She talks.  She crawls on her belly like a reptile.

In the immortal words of one of my favorite old western series, "No need to
understand 'em. Just ride and rope and brand 'em."

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Just Another Intolerista Quasi-Secularista Liberal Elitista Loose in the
Palouse.

"A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But a true friend will
be sitting next to you saying, "Damn . . . that was fun!"