[Vision2020] Questions That Remain Unanswered

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 01:01:49 PDT 2004

Visionaries:

It is astonishing (even to me) that officials from Christ Church believe that
denigrating
Saundra and me, openly sneering at the BOE and citizens of Latah County,
disregarding state and federal law, and raising false claims of religious
persecution, are effective methods of garnering public support.  Instead of the yada
yada yada we've been reading in local media, Doug Jones, why not hold a press
conference and provide some simple, straight-forward answers to the following
questions:

1.  What are the penalties for a church claiming not only property tax
exemption, but federal tax exemption, when that church facilitates the sending of
political emails in support of, or at the request, of political candidates?

2.  How does the presence of a publishing house, indistinguishable in fact
from a commercial, for profit publishing house, fit into the exclusive use
clause in Idaho Code, 63-602B?

3.  How does the presence of a restaurant and rented office space to an
unrelated business fit into the exclusive use clause in Idaho Code 63-602E?

The essence of this email, (bearing in mind that it was written by a
backwoodsy, blue-jean- wearing dimwit), Doug Wilson, is this: even, perhaps
especially, us poor old country bumpkins can recognize a skunk by its smell - and maybe,
just maybe the folks of Latah County are not quite the simple minded,
gullible, rubes you hope we are.

Rose Huskey

"One cannot level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan