[Vision2020] Songs that Make a Statement

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:44:53 PDT 2004

"Nowhere Fast," by the Smiths.  Features the lyric, "Each household appliance is like a new science in my town."

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: I love "I am woman," too.  It was one of the first songs I taught my daughter.  As a toddler, she sang it beautifully . . . in Wal-Mart, at the dinner table, and to crabby old men we happened to pass in the street.  That's my girl!Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com