[Vision2020] Jail Guests

Captain Kirker captainkirker at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 07:31:46 PDT 2004

Visionheads:

How fitting that one of the two women who publicly humiliated Douglas Wilson
would freely volunteer to visit him during his incarceration. Ouch, that’s
gotta hurt, Dougie. Perhaps she can teach you the meaning of the word
“penitence.”

That said, I believe Wilson’s number-one visitor during his imprisonment
will be the witch of Endor. And even she won’t be able to explain to him why
he is not Martin Luther.

Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the cauldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,