[Vision2020] Christ Church To Donate $ To City?

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 23:43:21 PDT 2004

Tom,

It appears that you failed to notice that Mr. Arnold
was being just as sarcastic as you...even despite his
can't miss emoticon which you missed!  ;-)

There! That was one!  Did you catch mine?

;-)  <---- my winky emoticon

Donovan's was actually a smiley emoticon.  :-)

-Scott

P.S. For those not paying attention, the above smiley
emoticon is mine, not Donovan's wimpy abreviated one.
Hey...maybe that's why Tom missed it!  :)  Jiminy
Christmas, that's hard to spot!

P.P.S. I'll go out on a limb and predict that Tom will
completely miss the spirit of my post (which happens a
lot) and email out a non sequitur nasty gram (which
also happens a lot).  :-(  Then again, this post post
script could be diabolically placed to ward off a
reply from Tom.  What a quandary I've set up!  :-)

P.P.P.S.  (If there is such a thing as PPPS...what's
the limit on these things Joan?) I like Tim's
graphical smileys, and hmmms, a lot better than the
text versions.