[Vision2020] Christ Church To Donate $ To City?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 15 18:27:57 PDT 2004

In case you failed to notice it, Mr. Arnold, I was being sarcastic.

If you had ready any of my postings concerning Christ Church, you would have
noticed the lack of warm, fuzzies.  Or haven't you been to the "Not On The
Palouse, Not Ever" website?  You know.  The website you were criticizing
earlier.

Tom Hansen