[Vision2020] Christ Church To Donate $ To City?

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 15 14:33:40 PDT 2004

Mr. Moffett asks some excellent questions, IMHO.

One possibility I have to add is that maybe Wilson World is trying to pit the
county (which would be the recipient of property taxes) against the City of
Moscow (which would apparently be the recipient of the discussed "donations").

You can be darn sure, however, that no donations from Wilson World would go to
public schools!

However, I don't think we'll ever find out what "donations" might have been made
because I do not think they'll win on appeal  :-)  Not only do I not think
they'll win, I also think we'll be adding another parcel (in the form of the
second NSA piece) back to the tax rolls soon  :-)))

JMHO, if you care to risk a noogie from a devil . . . ROTFLOL  :-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke