[Vision2020] Down the Rabbit Hole

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 12:07:56 PDT 2004

Carl and lurkers-

Perhaps the "Wonderland" resides in the minds of those who see it in others.
As the late great thinker Fritz Perls once said, and I paraphrase, we should
assume everything we see in others is really a part of ourselves.  This sounds
extreme, but it is amazing how much we project our own thoughts and feelings
onto other people.  Trinitarian Wonderland?

Down the rabbit hole with glee we go...

The business of brainwashing people into irrational extremist spiritual
ideologies deserves a tax break?

Oh wait!

I must assume now I am the one trying to brainwash people into extremist
irrational spiritual ideologies ... and what a failure I am.

Ted Moffett