[Vision2020] Task Force Questions...

hayfields at moscow.com hayfields at moscow.com
Tue Jul 13 17:00:09 PDT 2004

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the Task Force is posting its
meetings? I believe that as an ad hoc committee it is subject to the open
meeting law, but I could be wrong. I have seen nothing about where or when the
committee meets, nor am I aware of who is responsible for taking minutes and
making them available.  I know that they publish updates but I was looking
more for the committee procedings- what they are doing,what they are talking
about, the decision making process, votes etc... If for some reason they are
not subject to the open meeting law, I would love to know the reason.

Also, does anyone have any information about which budget the $200,000
compensation is coming out of?

Thanks!

Heather
Jordan