[Vision2020] July 9th event question, "Ab____"?

John Dickinson johnd at moscow.com
Thu Jul 8 13:21:59 PDT 2004

Debbie,

Thanks for the chance to promote this great event.

It is called Abreaction and it is a one-woman show by Isabella Whitfield
that will present a collection of women's stories. It is Friday at
8:00pm in Wadleigh Theatre, Daggy Hall on the WSU campus. Tickets are
$5, and can be purchased at Neill's Flowers & Gifts in Pullman,
Bookpeople & the Palouse Mall office in Moscow, or at the door.

I have been to a rehearsal and it is powerful theatre. It will be one
night only and it is a performance that should not be missed. Isabella
Whitfield played Catherine in the recent production of Proof and this is
her UI MFA final project. I can not urge everyone enough to make this
the only must see event of the weekend. I hope to see you there.

John Dickinson