[Vision2020] People's Branch/Department

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 6 12:25:12 PDT 2004

This would require, not only one amendment, but probably a series of
amendments to the US Constitution.  I seriously doubt that a "People's
Branch" is in the making.  What would be its responsibilities?  Where would
these responsibilities be drived from (the legislative, judicial, or
executive branches)?

Nah.  I don't see it.

Tom Hansen