[Vision2020] People's Branch/Department

Melynda Huskey mghuskey at msn.com
Tue Jul 6 12:19:34 PDT 2004

Why a fourth branch?  The legislative branch was intended to serve as "the
people's branch."  Surely if there were energy, power, and money enough to
overthrow the entire federal government and the U.S. Constitution, using it
just to duplicate the legislative branch with *another* legislative branch
would be kind of silly?  Why not go all the way:  dictatorship of the
proletariat!

Or, possibly, the reformers could choose simply to reform campaign finance
laws and reclaim the existing legislative branch?

Melynda Huskey