[Vision2020] Fahrenheit 9/11

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Tue Jul 6 08:33:29 PDT 2004

All,

We went to the 4:15 showing of Fahrenheit 911 on Saturday. I would agree that a couple Kleenex would be handy as there is a couple scenes that jerk your "heart strings". I thought the showing of the two Marine recruiters in shopping malls in Flint, MI was very interesting. They are truly "predators" after our young men. That is how we are supporting our "all volunteer" military. They called my grandson almost daily for over a month trying to get him to commit to the Marine Corps. Thank goodness he is going to college in the fall. I certainly hope all those who call themselves Republicans see the film even just to see Michael Moore, the snappy dresser.

I am not impressed with Edwards as Kerry's running mate but as I have said before "Anybody but Bush".

Dick Schmidt