[Vision2020] Rotary Park destroyed and Don't drink the water???

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Mon Jul 5 22:19:35 PDT 2004

I haven't seen this evidence that cell phone waves can injure anyone.
Anybody know where we can read up on this from reputable literature?

As for damage to the public and small children... are medium and larger
sized children immune? Also, are small children separate from the 'public'?
I'm just trying to get this straight.

As for a tower on the tower.... the aesthetics wouldn't bother me at all. I
find that the cell phone antenaes are rather attractive, and may enhance the
homely water tower.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker