[Vision2020] What is relative moralism: Ask the Source

Art Deco deco@moscow.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:02:39 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C3E752.DE0F8740

Why don't we ask the Cult Master himself what he meant?

Although he claims to have abandoned us lost souls on Vision 2020, his son
Nate and other cultist still lurk on Vision 2020 policing our intolerance
among other things.

Maybe Nate or another cultist or maybe (Gasp!!!) the Master himself might
condescend to provide an explicit, well defined answer?

If we don't get an answer, perhaps we are to assume that as usual,  the Cult
Master doesn't really know what he is talking about.

Wayne Fox