[Vision2020] what's wrong withour political system--improved by Kerry

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:54:13 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C3E634.B438B910

Donovan,

Clark is unelectable.PERIOD. There is no way he could ever beat Bush =
because he has some questionable background and it appears that he talks =
out of both sides of his mouth. The purpose of this primary is to elect =
someone who will beat Bush in November and your man Clark isn't the =
person.=20

I am a news junkie and have a lot of "alternative" news sites I read =
online such as The Independent, The Nation, Salon.com, WorldNetDaily and =
other internet news services. The main stream press "Bushwhacks" the =
news because they are afraid of him.

Dick
  ----- Original Message -----=20