[Vision2020] Thank you

Edna Wilmington edwilming@yahoo.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:48:54 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

I thought I had sent my last message to the forum
already, but one more is necessary.

First, I appreciate everyone who has emailed me off
list to thank me and to encourage me to remain a
member of the forum.  While I'm grateful for receiving
so much support, I will stick with my decision to
unsubscribe.

Unfortunately, it appears my departure isn't enough
for some folks.  These helpful souls refuse to stop
sending me bogus messages and flooding my email box
with large attachments.  While they haven't been
successful in disabling my account by these tactics,
the situation has become so much of a nuisance that
I've decided to change my email address to put an end
to it.  This change will cause some inconvenience, but
I don't see any other efficient way to deal with the
problem.

Again, my thanks to those who contacted me, but soon,
my current email address, edwilming@yahoo.com, will no
longer be a valid way to reach me.

Edna Wilmington