[Vision2020] Farewall from Edna the First

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:53:36 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3E573.D5D6A6C0

Edna,

I would hope that you would reconsider leaving the Vision2020 forum. You =
are a very articulate person and I have learned loads from your posts. =
For one I didn't realize the Christ Church controversy went back so many =
years. We need your input and ideas to add to our knowledge and =
discussions.

I had unsubscribed and have been "lurking: for awhile but had to =
re-subscribe to post this. Edna, Please re-subscribe!

Dick Schmidt

Forum Members,

After thinking about it for a couple of days, I have
decided to resign my membership in the forum.  I don't
see any postive benefit to be gained by sharing my
reasons for doing so.

In the future, please consider anything posted using
my name to be a forgery.  The forum will no longer see
postings sourced from my email address:
edwilming@yahoo.com.

I do feel the need to reiterate that I am not
affiliated with any church or other major faction in
town. I joined the forum by myself, participated
entirely on my own, and have decided on my own to
leave.  My words in what I have posted should be taken
at face value.  I sincerely hope that nobody will
assume that I have any connection with the people at
Christ Church or the people who oppose them because I
don't. Things seem to have gotten a bit messy, but
there has been no deception or cabal of "Ednas" that
should be construed as to reflect badly on either
side.

Edna Wilmington

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3E573.D5D6A6C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2>Edna,</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would hope that you would reconsider =
leaving the=20
Vision2020 forum. You are a very articulate person and I have learned =
loads from=20
your posts. For one I didn't realize the Christ Church controversy went =
back so=20
many years. We need your input and ideas to add to our knowledge and=20
discussions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I had unsubscribed and have been =
"lurking: for=20
awhile but had to re-subscribe to post this. Edna, Please=20
re-subscribe!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dick Schmidt</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT=20
size=3D2>*****************************************************</FONT></FO=
NT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2>Forum Members,<BR><BR>After =
thinking about it=20
for a couple of days, I have<BR>decided to resign my membership in the=20
forum.&nbsp; I don't<BR>see any postive benefit to be gained by sharing=20
my<BR>reasons for doing so.<BR><BR>In the future, please consider =
anything=20
posted using<BR>my name to be a forgery.&nbsp; The forum will no longer=20
see<BR>postings sourced from my email address:<BR></FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:edwilming@yahoo.com."><FONT=20
size=3D2>edwilming@yahoo.com.</FONT></A><BR><BR><FONT size=3D2>I do feel =
the need to=20
reiterate that I am not<BR>affiliated with any church or other major =
faction=20
in<BR>town. I joined the forum by myself, participated<BR>entirely on my =
own,=20
and have decided on my own to<BR>leave.&nbsp; My words in what I have =
posted=20
should be taken<BR>at face value.&nbsp; I sincerely hope that nobody=20
will<BR>assume that I have any connection with the people at<BR>Christ =
Church or=20
the people who oppose them because I<BR>don't. Things seem to have =
gotten a bit=20
messy, but<BR>there has been no deception or cabal of "Ednas" =
that<BR>should be=20
construed as to reflect badly on either<BR>side.<BR><BR>Edna=20
Wilmington<BR><BR></DIV></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3E573.D5D6A6C0--