[Vision2020] what's wrong withour political system--improved by Kerry

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:27:03 -0800

Bush also doesn't want to be bothered by David Kay's facts regarding WMDs,
he admits that he finds cabinet discussions on the economy "boring", (you
know, boring old economy talk that effects the lives of millions of
Americans), and he doesn't read newspapers.  He lets his staff pick and
choose what he needs to know in the papers.  At this point, I'd vote for
Alfred E. Newman over Bush.  Oh, wait....

        Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: "Tom Hansen" <thansen@moscow.com>
>To: <DonovArn@aol.com>, <asmoucha@hotmail.com>, <dickschmidt@moscow.com>
>CC: <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] what's wrong withour political system--improved
>by Kerry
>Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:59:11 -0800
>
>HUH???
>
>Kerry is going to ensure that health care improves at a cost efficient (for
>the consumer, pronounced "constituent") manner.  Bush hasn't
>
>Kerry wants to improve educational standards and increase the number of
>teachers in the "field".  Bush wants a muliple choice "certification" test.
>
>I fail to see ANY similarity between Bush and Kerry.
>
>I have been a strong supporter of both Gephart and Kerry.  With Gephart out
>of the picure, I am hoping that he will support Kerry.
>
>As far as Clark is concerned, he would make an excellent Secretary of
>Defense.  He lacks experience to be VP.
>
>Usually if a candidate wants to select a running mate for the purpose of
>"carrying" a certain geographical region of the nation, he/she will select
>an individual who is strong in that region.  (i.e. when Kennedy selected
>Johnson in 1960).  Edwards would probably be a good selection for VP.  For
>southerner, his numbers were impressive in the New Hampshire.
>
>Iowa - Kerry
>
>New Hamphire - Kerry
>
>Now stepping up to the plate, Missouri.
>
>Take care,
>
>Tom Hansen
>Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max!