[Vision2020] Morecraft letter

Nate Wilson natewilson@moscow.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:53:59 -0800

Halloo,
    Nope, I'm still here. I can still read what get's posted
and--sometimes--I even do. My wife convinced me not to unsubsribe so
that she could lurk. Occasionally she points out things worth reading
like the bit from Saundra below. I expect I will be lurking for some
time as the forum continues to amuse my wife. Let me know if I'm needed.
Cheers.

NDW

P.S. to Tom Hansen: I applaud you for posting on your site the charges
of a real Neo-Confederate against my father for being too inclusive of
liberal Christians. I really think you ought to know that we have also
had theological disagreements with the Eastern Orthodox church and some
weirdos in Canada. I'm sure additional links documenting those
discussions would be equally helpful for locals intent on leaving no
stone unturned.