[Vision2020] Morecraft letter

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:34:32 -0800

One of the Edna Wilmingtons wrote:
"Can someone from Christ Church who knows the facts please respond?"

Ah, Edna . . . dear, sweet, kind, cleaver, gullible, genuine, inquiring,
honest, widowed Edna . . .

I know it's hard to keep track of such things these days, particularly with
your recent out-of-country (or maybe it was out-of-body?) travels (at least,
I think it was you who was out of the country, but I confess to severe
confusion with so many Edna's running around these days), but it would be
hard for anyone from Christ Church with the facts to respond to your queries
since they seem to be leaving in absolute droves.  Well . . . at least they
*claim* to be leaving us.

I personally have my doubts about the mass exodus.  For instance, Nate
Wilson (whom you referenced in an earlier post . . . at least I *think* it
was you) announced in his swan song diatribe that he was leaving us.
However, a quick check of the subscriber list just now shows that young
scoundrel to still be subscribed *and* receiving messages!  Now, I don't
know the young Mr. Wilson, but he seemed bright enough to be able to figure
out how to unsubscribe from this forum if he wanted.  Remember, his
education was top-notch having attended Logos and NSA!

Perhaps I'm wrong and one of the supposed dearly departed will be
resurrected to answer your questions.  Wouldn't that be something!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke